Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010 Op Session

Our first session of 2010 is done. We had a few dead spots in my track to contend with, and radio problems, both communication radios and Digitrax radio throttles seemed to have minds of their own. We're blaming a Solar Flare unless I can find something else. I have this feeling its going to work fine for me tomorrow...we'll see.Keith Stillman was our dispatcher and did a super job, and this after hosting a session on his Easton & Potomac yesterday.
Our Monroe Yard crew is in deep discussion over where cars should go. They are left to right Tom Buckingham, Wayland Moore and Derek Wimberly.
Jerry Ritter has a northbound leaving Kemper Street Station in Lynchburg.
Dan Mulhearn has a train going through Rockfish, VA and Jim Hogan is minding his train as well.
Dan George and Steve Robbins both have work in Charlottesville Yard, and seem to be enjoying it.
Clint Foster is working the Virginia Blue Ridge in Piney River.
Bob Burke was our man in Charlottesville working both the Southern and C&O yards there.
I hope everyone had a good time, and tomorrow I'll get to work on the glitches.

No comments: